Ask the Expert: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Paano Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby? Baby Sleep Shaping & Associations🎵👶🏻�

💤⭐ Paano Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby? Baby Sleep Shaping & Associations🎵👶🏻 💤🤱🏻💬Join me, Semone Boyal, a Certified Sleep Consultant & Expert, Founder of Mr. and Mrs. Sleep to help you shape healthy sleeping habits for baby and yourself!⭐️🌛😴 By teaming up with theAsianparent, I can help parents like you in your journey to teaching baby to sleep for longer stretches at night and how to help baby sleep deep & well even during their naptimes. Ask me anything about: 🤱🏻 Healthy Baby Sleep Routines 🛌🌙Paanong Malapag si Baby sa kanyang Kama o How to Successfully Make Baby an Independent Sleeper 😴🎶Paanong Mas Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby o How to Help Baby Sleep Deeper and Longer 👶🏻😴Tips to Instantly Help Baby Sleep by Self-Settling 💤 💤👶🏻💤Newborn Sleep Associations ❓️💬Send your questions in the comment section below so I can see & answer EACH ONE OF YOU!

Ask the Expert: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Paano Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby? Baby Sleep Shaping & Associations🎵👶🏻�
56 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

When I was still pregnant and got to read posts from different mothers complaining of how difficult it was to get their infant to sleep, I would think to myself, “put them down and that’s that!” Yeah, I thought putting an infant to sleep was as simple as putting them down in a bassinet or a crib. But after my daughter, Aya, was born, I realized how challenging it is to get your child to sleep in their own crib or bassinet and to sleep for more than a few hours at a time. Like I would feed Aya to sleep and gently transfer her to the bassinet, but I think the motion would cause her to wake up and we would have to repeat the bedtime routine all over again. Hahaha huhuhu! With this scenario, I woud like to start doing sleep training to her as early as now (she's still 1 month & 24 days old). I have read blogs written by other mothers saying that sleep training caused their child to develop attachment disorders, depression, anxiety and even ADHD. But according to Aya's pedia, sleep training has no evidence of negative effect so it is really safe for both baby and mother. I would like to ask more advice or tips from some mothers out there about sleep training. Kindly drop down your comment below or send me a message of your thoughts or point of views about sleep training. Thanks!

Đọc thêm
8mo trước

Hello - it is very hard to be a mother these days when there is so much conflicting information from friends and family, social media and everywhere else we look. I’d say your little one is very young and sleep training doesn’t have much impact prior to the 4 sleep regression as babies do not have a carcadian rhythm until this point. You can do a few things to support your little ones sleep now however including : 1. Differentiating day and night by ensuring naps in the day occur in the hustle and bustle of the day and at night you signal bedtime by slowing the activities down 2. Getting lots of sunlight and fresh air in the day 3. Not rushing to pick your little one up when they make noise - you may be disrupting active sleep 4. Get them comfortable sleeping in different sleep environments

My 2 month old baby can only sleep when being held So my baby stayed at the hospital for 27 days due to blood infection and I was there with him throughout (because I was breastfeeding him). He used to sleep on the hospital’s crib (most of the time getting startled with the noise from the ward) but other than that, he can sleep on his crib. Now when we got discharged and already at home, I tried putting him to sleep and settle him down on his bassinet but he wakes up the moment I lay him down. Now at 2 months, he refuses to sleep anywhere but on me. He wants to be held when sleeping and I fear that something might happen to him if I accidentally doze off. It’s been affecting my sleep and I couldn’t get anything done because I can’t put him down when sleeping. Any tips?

Đọc thêm
8mo trước

Hey there - it sounds like you’ve had a difficult few months but I’m so happy to hear your little one is home and well with you. At this age sleep training doesn’t have an impact on little ones sleep until they have an carcadian rhythm at around 5 months however some tips that can help you are : 1. Differentiate day and night by ensuring your little one sleeps in the hustle and bustle of daytime sounds and as night approaches the day slows day - this signals bedtime is approaching 2. Ensure lots of fresh air and daylight in the day hours 3. Try getting little one comfortable sleeping in different sleep spaces 4. Don’t rush to pick baby up when they make a sound while sleeping - you may be disturbing active sleep and not giving them the opportunity feel comfortable in a place that isn’t their arms

I don't have a problem at night, my baby sleeps at 4hrs max at night, wakes up to feed and will sleep again. It's in day time I'm having a trouble, she would not let me put her down to bed, this started when she was 3weeks old til now that she's 1 month & 16 days old. It's impossible to do anything with her, it's hard to give her a bath and change her diaper 'cause she would just cry. She just literally cries when awake during the day unless I held her, then she would fall asleep. She would wake up and cry if I put her down to bed. So, to give her a long sleep, I just carry her. It's draining and frustrating that I can't do anything around the house in the morning 'cause I'm glued to her. What should I do? 🥺🥴

Đọc thêm
8mo trước

Having a new born is very tiring and what you’re describing doesn’t sound out of the norm for little ones at 1-2 months old. Sleep training doesn’t help with babies until they are over the four month regression so I would just encourage you to 1. Ensure baby has lots of fresh air and light in the day 2. Daytime naps happen in a variety of locations to encourage comfort in different environments 3. Indicate the difference between night and day by slowing the pace of the day as you approach bedtime 4. Persevere with putting your little one down for a nap in the day, hopefully persistence will help in this situation

I'm experiencing this to my baby. She will start to sleep between 2AM to 4AM then only get 6-8hrs of sleep at night with an hour or 2hrs of waking up to breastfeed. The 4 Month Sleep Regression at-a-glance: A permanent change in how a baby sleeps. Starts as early as 8 weeks and as late as 5 months. Your baby now cycles in and out of sleep cycles, light and deep sleep, something he or she didn’t do as a newborn. Your baby now wakes every 45 minutes to 2 hours. Things never go back to what they once were. While some babies will learn to sleep well after this change, many need your help learning how to sleep through the night or take longer naps.

Đọc thêm
8mo trước

Is your little month around the four month stage? This regression is the only regression that absolutely happens to all babies BUT not all babies will be affected by it. If you feel your little one is experiencing it - it does usually pass within three weeks. How long do you think it has been going on? My advise on all regressions is to try and stay consistent with your routines and don’t introduce new sleep associations which you will then have to try and counteract when the regression has passed. If you want to discuss further or look at my support packages please email me at [email protected]

My baby is turning 11 months old in Nov 5 but he got used to sleeping in his swing in the morning, that's why at night we used rocking chair as a substitute. He can't sleep on his own nor can he sleep while I'm holding him. I can't tuck him in bed half asleep nor he sleeps through the night without standing up in his crib. I'm really having a hard time at night coz he prefer sleeping in the rocking chair. When he cries it's easier for him to fall back to sleep when he is in his chair. Can you guys give me some advices for my baby to be able to sleep on his own or without using swing and rocking chair?

Đọc thêm
8mo trước

Hey there - sounds like your little one has gotten used to the rocking motion of the chair and needs some support support in order to disassociate and learn to independently fall asleep. It takes perseverance but is worth it in the end. The key is putting your little one in their sleeping space (their cot) awake and using your voice and touch to support them to feel comfortable and fall asleep. If your little one stands up then just calmly put them back down, no matter how often this happens. Over a few days or a week you will find that baby will start to comfortable fall asleep in this way. When this happens move further away from the cot and start to interact less with your little one while they’re falling asleep. Over a few weeks your little one will start to learn about to fall asleep without you being in the room And when you put them down to sleep they will happily let you leave the room. If you want to discuss any further support I can provide or look at my sleep support pa

Hi Im a pregnant mom. i want to ask something about sleep po. kahit this is not the topic for it. I'm a first time mom at the age of 28. I'm currently on my 11th week now. I just wanna ask if its fine that I can't really sleep through the night.. everyday a sleep at 2 or 3 in the morning. I tried to sleep early but even though how much I wanted to sleep, It seems so hard for me to do it! and regarding with eating, as much as I wanted to eat for us to be healthy, I always throw up. I don't know what to do. please I need your advice!

Đọc thêm
8mo trước

Congratulations on being pregnant and the beautiful journey you are in. Sleep disturbances through pregnancy are very normal but I would advise you to seek guidance from your medical practitioner if this is something that is concerning you.

My 5mo old doesnt associate sleep with me, the mother. So when he is sleepy and i try to lull him to sleep by carrying, he will cry and fight me. Its been this way for 2months. But he has no trouble sleeping with everyone else, even people he barely sees. But i am sure he doesnt hate me because he always smiles and laughs the moment he sees me. Thus i cannot care for him without a caretaker as he will not sleep alone in a crib unless put down half asleep or asleep. What can i do to help him sleep on me or associatr sleep with me?

Đọc thêm
8mo trước

Of course your baby loves you - you are one of the most important person in his life. Often little ones are more receptive to sleep with people that they don’t know very well as they aren’t as comfortable to ‘act out.’ This is very common when little ones start nursery - they sleep well there and struggle at home. So firstly please put any concerns about that out of your mind 🥰. I think the key here is working on independent sleep - this way baby will be happy to fall asleep awake and remove the need for BFing to sleep or putting down half awake. I would advise you to put your baby down away and your touch and your voice to encourage sleep. You can slowly start to remove this as he starts to independently sleep. If you want to discuss any further support I can provide or the services I offer then please do email me at [email protected]

Hi. I have a nine month old who's become a catnapper for the last 2 weeks. He sleeps 15 mins to 25 mins most of the time, and 30 mins to 45 mins on the rare occasion. He also has been waking up around 5:00 am, earlier than usual. After feeding him, he does go back to sleep but only for 30 mins and is ready for the day. We put him to bed usually 7 pm to 7 30pm, but because of his catnapping bedtime varies now either 6 pm or 8 30 pm. Any suggestions on lengthening naps and having a 6 30 am to 7 am wake time?

Đọc thêm

My baby just turned 5 months old today, I am not sure whether he is ready to be sleep trained but I just want to give it a shot. Any tips on how to successfully help my baby sleep longer/sleep thru the night? He usually sleeps at 8pm, cries for feed every 3hrs but most of the time, his eyes are shut when feeding and just goes back to sleep once he is full. Also, any tips on how to teach my baby self-settling? There are times when he wakes, he needs to be rocked or pat to sleep.

Đọc thêm
8mo trước

5 months is a great time to think about independent sleep. It takes commitment and perseverance but will make for a great change to routine if you can all get better sleep. The key to this is putting your baby in their sleep space awake and using touch and your voice to get them to sleep, after doing this for up to a week you can slowly reduce your input and move further away from his sleep space - over about 21 days you should see your little one independently sleep. If you’d like to disused this further or what support packages I have, please email me at [email protected]

What's a healthy sleep routine for a 5 month old baby? Our usual routine goes: 7-7:30am: Wake for the day, eat and play 8:30am: bath time 9-9:30am: First nap of the day 10:30 am: Wake, eat, and play 12:30pm : Second nap 2pm-2:30pm: Wake, eat, and play 4:30pm : Third nap of the day 5:30pm: Wake, eat, and play 8pm : Goes to bed for the night 11pm: wakes for feeding 2:30am: wakes for feeding 5:30am: wakes for feeding then back to sleep until his wake for the day

Đọc thêm
8mo trước

I would say that there is a long wake windows between naps which could result in overtiredness and increased night wakings. At 5 months a little one typically : 1. Has 3 naps a day 2. Duration of naps between 1-2 hours 3. Wake window should be 2 hours 4. Sleeps for 12-15 hours in a 24 hour period If you want support in creating a plan then please email me at [email protected]