Ask the Expert: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Secrets to Raising an Independent Sleeper: Helping Baby Self Settle🎵 👶🏻🌛

🗨Topic: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Secrets to Raising an Independent Sleeper: Helping Baby Self Settle🎵 👶🏻🌛 🗓 Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023 ⏰️ Time: 1.00pm - 3.00pm 💤🤱🏻💬Join me, Semone Boyal, a Certified Sleep Consultant & Expert, Founder of Mr. and Mrs. Sleep to help you raise an independent sleep to get the good sleep that you need!⭐️🌛😴 🤱🏻😴 By teaming up with theAsianparent, I can help parents like you in your journey to shaping healthy sleep habits and routines for your baby and for yourselves. Ask me anything about: 🤱🏻Healthy Baby Sleep Routines 🛌🌙Paanong Malapag si Baby sa kanyang Kama o How to Successfully Make Baby an Independent Sleeper 😴🎶Paanong Mas Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby o How to Help Baby Sleep Deeper and Longer 👶🏻😴Tips to Instantly Help Baby Sleep by Self-Settling 💤 💤👶🏻💤Newborn Sleep Associations ❓️💬Send your questions in the comment section below so I can see & answer each AND YOU GET THE CHANCE TO WIN PRIZES FROM MAMA'S CHOICE!! ❤️🤱🏻

Ask the Expert: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Secrets to Raising an Independent Sleeper: Helping Baby Self Settle🎵 👶🏻🌛
72 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Hi @Bernadette Belsonda! You are our ASK THE EXPERT winner for this week. Your prizes are Mama's Choice New Anti-Colic Bottle and the Mama's Choice Hugging Pillow! Please reach out to us to claim your reward. Send this screenshot of this comment and this post to [email protected] CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN! Why choose Mama's Choice New Anti-Colic Bottle? ✅ Dual Anti-Colic Vents System to reduce air intake and reduce the risk of colic ✅ Medical & Food Grade Silicone that is safe up to 200°C ✅ An asymmetric and soft nipple that resembles Mama's nipple ✅ Ergonomic contour, easy to grip to stimulate baby's gross motor skills ✅ Now equipped with a handle on the neck of the 250ml bottle ✅ Ideal for babies 0-6 months who are actively nursing Why Choose Mama's Choice Hugging Pillow ✅ With a breathable and cooling pillowcase for comfortable and sweat-free sleep ✅ Works as a sleep soother, bedtime buddy, travel pillow, and sleep positioner ✅ Small and handy, perfect for travels, backpacking, road trips, and more ✅ Recommended for newborns to 6 months ✅ Available in pink, blue, and white

Đọc thêm

I'm experiencing this to my baby. She will start to sleep between 2AM to 4AM then only get 6-8hrs of sleep at night with an hour or 2hrs of waking up to breastfeed. The 4 Month Sleep Regression at-a-glance: A permanent change in how a baby sleeps. Starts as early as 8 weeks and as late as 5 months. Your baby now cycles in and out of sleep cycles, light and deep sleep, something he or she didn’t do as a newborn. Your baby now wakes every 45 minutes to 2 hours. Things never go back to what they once were. While some babies will learn to sleep well after this change, many need your help learning how to sleep through the night or take longer naps.

Đọc thêm

I'm experiencing this to my baby. She will start to sleep between 2AM to 4AM then only get 6-8hrs of sleep at night with an hour or 2hrs of waking up to breastfeed. The 4 Month Sleep Regression at-a-glance: A permanent change in how a baby sleeps. Starts as early as 8 weeks and as late as 5 months. Your baby now cycles in and out of sleep cycles, light and deep sleep, something he or she didn’t do as a newborn. Your baby now wakes every 45 minutes to 2 hours. Things never go back to what they once were. While some babies will learn to sleep well after this change, many need your help learning how to sleep through the night or take longer naps.

Đọc thêm
9mo trước

If you want to discuss how else I can support please email me at [email protected]

Influencer của TAP

My now almost 7months old baby is always destructed when sleeping at morning. Nangingilala na din po sya and pag di nya ko katabi lagi sya umiiyak at wala pong makapag patahan sakanya kung hindi ako lang. Nakakatulog lang din sya sa morning pag nakadede sakin 😅 tapos pag iniwan ko na po maya maya magigising at hahanapin nanaman ako. May mga nakikita akong videos ng baby na nakakapag settled ng sleep nila by their own. I’m really curious po if papano ko mahehelp si LO na magawa din ito. Ano ano pong technique ang maari kong gawin upang matutunan nya ito?

Đọc thêm
9mo trước

Thank you @someone

Mag 2 months baby ko this December 16. Araw-araw iba iba yung mood at topak nya. Pero ang hindi nagbabago at mabago bago hindi sya nakakatulog pag nilalapag sa higaan nya, I tried to use swaddles na, ipitin sa unan, iduyan, wala talaga. Pinaka comfortable siya pag nakahiga sa dibdib ko, pag karga lang. Pag natutulog kami, nakahiga siya sa unan na nasa gilid ko, ganon palagi gusto nya laging nakadikit lang, ayos lang naman sa'kin na clingy siya kaso madalas hindi ako maka ayos ng pwesto leading to severe back pains. ano pong pwedeng gawin?

Đọc thêm

Why choose Mama's Choice New Anti-Colic Bottle? ✅ Dual Anti-Colic Vents System to reduce air intake and reduce the risk of colic ✅ Medical & Food Grade Silicone that is safe up to 200°C ✅ An asymmetric and soft nipple that resembles Mama's nipple ✅ Ergonomic contour, easy to grip to stimulate baby's gross motor skills ✅ Now equipped with a handle on the neck of the 250ml bottle ✅ Ideal for babies 0-6 months who are actively nursing

Đọc thêm
Post reply image

Hello! My little one is 19months old. Is it too late po ba na isleep train sya? If not, any tips po on how can we teach him to sleep independently and self soothe? Since nagigising pa rin sya 2-3 times sa buong magdamag and gustong magbreastfeed. Also, what method will work po lalo na ngayon nakakalakad na sya and makulit lang sa higaan if ittry namin sya na sya mag-sleep training? Thank you and hope to receive a reply.

Đọc thêm
5mo trước

Same sa baby kong 3 months... trained ko na sya 2 months palang ngaun nakakasabay na namin sya matulog then ako nalang ung nagigising para mapadede sya sa gabi tapos tulog ulit... gising nya 8AM na...😁

Grabe si baby. Talagang kailangan dumedede buong gabi para lang dumeretso yung tulog niya! Tina-try namin ng asawa ko na sakanya naman makatulog pero hindi buong gabi kaming gising sa iyak niya kakahanap sakin. Tapos ma-fru-frustrate na lang kami. Tas idedede ko na lang. Parang trapped na pakiramdam ko. Honestly minsan, ayoko na talaga!

Đọc thêm

helow po.. meron po akong mag 2 years old na sa november baby girl, sa probinsiya kasi dib po kadalasan uso ng duyan doon, nanganak kasi ko sa first born ko dito sa laguna sinubukan ng ate ko na ilagay sa duyan hanngang nagyon nakasanayan n paano ko po kaya unti unti mapasanay mapatulog ng hndi nagduduyan? pero sa gabi pag tulog na siya sa duyan tsaka ko siya nililipat sa kama..

Đọc thêm
1mo trước

same here mii

Hello! My little one is 19months old. Is it too late po ba na isleep train sya? If not, any tips po on how can we teach him to sleep independently and self soothe? Since nagigising pa rin sya 2-3 times sa buong magdamag and gustong magbreastfeed. Also, what method will work po lalo na ngayon nakakalakad na sya and makulit lang sa higaan if ittry namin sya na sya mag-sleep training? Thank you and hope to receive a reply.

Đọc thêm
9mo trước

same mii. 2yrs old na baby ko nagigising pa din sya para dumede