Experience the gift of sleep this Christmas

✨ Hello Super Parents! 👪 Semone Boyal here, and I'm beyond excited to dive into a topic that's close to every parent's heart – "All About Baby Sleep." 😴🍼 If you've ever found yourself wondering about the mysteries of your little one's sleep patterns, you're in for a treat! What's in store for you: 👶 Understanding your baby's sleep cycles and patterns. 💤 Proven tips and tricks for a restful night for your little one. 🤔 Answers to all your burning questions about baby sleep. 🙌 A supportive community to share your experiences and learn from others. ✨Make sure you drop the age of your little one into the chat when asking a question 📅 Date: 13 Dec, 2023 ⏰ Time: 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm 📍 Where: theAsianparent app (Make sure to have it downloaded!) So, let's make bedtime a dreamtime! 💫 Drop your questions below this post, and let's embark on this journey together. 💖👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Experience the gift of sleep this Christmas
22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby seems to be a light sleeper. Are there techniques for creating a sleep environment that minimizes disturbances?

5mo trước

White noise is excellent for blocking our external noise - ensuring the room is completely dark can also help - the temperature of the room can also be a factor in a little one waking up. I’d also say that thinking our little ones are light sleepers can often mask an issue with self settling. Does your little one get to sleep by themselves and without any external sleep aids eg feeding / rocking etc? If so, then please refer to the tips i mention above - if not, you may need to consider some form of sleep teaching which I can definitely support you with. Email me at [email protected] if you would like to discuss further.