Experience the gift of sleep this Christmas

✨ Hello Super Parents! 👪 Semone Boyal here, and I'm beyond excited to dive into a topic that's close to every parent's heart – "All About Baby Sleep." 😴🍼 If you've ever found yourself wondering about the mysteries of your little one's sleep patterns, you're in for a treat! What's in store for you: 👶 Understanding your baby's sleep cycles and patterns. 💤 Proven tips and tricks for a restful night for your little one. 🤔 Answers to all your burning questions about baby sleep. 🙌 A supportive community to share your experiences and learn from others. ✨Make sure you drop the age of your little one into the chat when asking a question 📅 Date: 13 Dec, 2023 ⏰ Time: 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm 📍 Where: theAsianparent app (Make sure to have it downloaded!) So, let's make bedtime a dreamtime! 💫 Drop your questions below this post, and let's embark on this journey together. 💖👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Experience the gift of sleep this Christmas
22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Can you provide insights on managing sleep disturbances caused by teething and growth spurts?

How can I establish a consistent sleep routine for my baby while considering my own work schedule?

5mo trước

Always a tricky one when we have to balance what feels like everything. You have to establish what the non negotiables are for both you and your little one and from there create a schedule that can be flexible to both your needs. It’s important to know that if on one day things don’t to plan - you adjust your little ones schedules to ensure their sleep isn’t affected e.g. pulling bedtime forward. As part of all my tailored packages I provide tips and help educate you on how you can flex schedules to suit your own needs. If this is something you’d like to discuss email me at [email protected]

What's your advice on handling nighttime awakenings without creating dependencies on sleep props?

5mo trước

Encouraging your little one back to sleep without picking them up or adding an external sleep aid is the best way to encourage independent sleep and linking sleep cycle. I’d say you could use your voice or gentle touch to encourage them back to sleep and over time this will support your little one to be able to fall back to sleep if they wake. Of course there will always be times our little ones will need picking up and external comfort however if your little one can independently sleep, it becomes easier to determine when this is needed.

Could you share tips on managing sleep transitions, such as moving from co-sleeping to a crib?

5mo trước

-keeping your routine as consistent as possible in the lead up to bedtime - offering comfort and support without adding in a new sleep association eg sitting next to your little one in the new sleep environment, using your hand and voice to make them feel comfortable - not rushing to leave them alone but giving them time to feel relaxed and comfortable - perhaps putting something that smells like toy in the sleep space (making sure you adhere to safe sleep guidelines)

Balancing the demands of parenting, how can I help my baby nap better during the day?

5mo trước

Hey there - the best way to support daytime sleep is to make sure you are following sleep cues and your little one is sleeping the right amount for their age (and their individual needs). Putting a baby to sleep before they get overtired is the single biggest factor in supporting naps. If you let me know the age of your little one - I’d be happy to give you some more tailored guidance.

Are there any recommended techniques for handling sleep regressions?

What role does exposure to mobile and tab play in a baby's sleep??

5mo trước

Apologies I am not sure what ‘mobile and tab’ play is. Please do message me with an explanation and I’m sure I can support you

What are some effective strategies for soothing a fussy baby

5mo trước

Hey there - I would need to better understand how the fussiness is affecting your little ones sleep and a bit more about their routine. Without knowing the age of your little one it would be hard to give you a guide schedule - but I would say fussiness and sleep is usually aligned with having the wrong wake windows (amount of time awake between sleeps), not recognising sleep cues (rubbing eyes, staring into the distance). The fussiness could also relate to your little one not knowing how to self- settle and requiring an external sleep aid such as rocking or feeding to get to sleep. If you provide me with some more details I can provide some more bespoke guidance for you and your little one. Email me at [email protected] if you’d like to discuss how I can support you further with more more tailored guidance.

What role does diet play in a baby's sleep??

Thành viên VIP

👌🏽