Experience the gift of sleep this Christmas

✨ Hello Super Parents! 👪 Semone Boyal here, and I'm beyond excited to dive into a topic that's close to every parent's heart – "All About Baby Sleep." 😴🍼 If you've ever found yourself wondering about the mysteries of your little one's sleep patterns, you're in for a treat! What's in store for you: 👶 Understanding your baby's sleep cycles and patterns. 💤 Proven tips and tricks for a restful night for your little one. 🤔 Answers to all your burning questions about baby sleep. 🙌 A supportive community to share your experiences and learn from others. ✨Make sure you drop the age of your little one into the chat when asking a question 📅 Date: 13 Dec, 2023 ⏰ Time: 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm 📍 Where: theAsianparent app (Make sure to have it downloaded!) So, let's make bedtime a dreamtime! 💫 Drop your questions below this post, and let's embark on this journey together. 💖👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Experience the gift of sleep this Christmas
22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm struggling with the transition from bassinet to crib. What steps can I take to make this change as smooth as possible for my baby?

5mo trước

Use the crib for naps - put bedding from the bassinet in there to make it feel familiar - you could put an item of clothing that has your scent on it, in the crib (ensuring you adhere to safe sleeping guidelines) which will also comfort your little one. While in the crib - sit with your little one and use voice and touch to help settle them. Over time they will feel more comfortable and you can remove these external aids.