insecure

My stretchmarks are so bad despite putting on stretchmark creams/lotions every single day since first trimester...... feeling so insecure.....

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I ever read from online sources that stretch marks are largely a factor of genetic from mother. So, if your mother had it during pregnancy, most likely you'll have it too. Applying creams and oil still required as it helps in the skin stretching and elasticity to avoid further damage. Don't get upset, this is beyond our control. Some are blessed to not have it, but some are unavoidable. I think majority of the preggers experienced it, you're not alone. Try to divert your attention to think of baby being healthy, don't focus too much on the stretch marks. I heard that they'll eventually fade after give birth, just that you need time.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

I had it too starting 2ndtrimester and yes I was so insecure it looks like tiger scratches along my waistline. Pregnancy really took its toll on my skin but when I delivered my LO everything was all worth it. All I can think about after that is how wonderful our body is to carry the greatest thing on earth that ever existed. Stretch marks is just a reminder how beautiful our bodies are

Read more

I also got stretchmarks but what bothers me is that i tried my uniform just now as im gg back to work soon and goodness i gain weight and my uniform is just nice to fit.. Cuz that size pre pregnancy is loose for me... Dun feel insecure mommy must be proudof it that marks will remind us of how strong we are cuz u had another human inside u before..cheer up

Read more
Influencer của TAP

Hi mummy, You can try to prevent more from appearing. You might want to check out my post. https://community.theasianparent.com/q/when-i-found-im-pregnant-i-start-using-stretch-marks-cream1st-trimesters/847833?d=mobile&ct=q&share=true

Read more

Hi you can go get this rose hip oil from pharmacy for stretch marks I read online all those stretch marks cream or lotion is useless it wont go into your muscle.

Even a popular instagrammer I liked get stretchmark at last tri despite using alot cream or oil. So...we really cnt control it..

Stretchmarks are largely genetic so nothing much u can do except apply lotions to help reduce their visibility.

Thành viên VIP

Don’t b insecure , it will be go away if u take care from starting means

Thành viên VIP

I heard part of it is because genetic... don't be too sad over it..

Don't worry. Everyone has them