Sorry Mummies. Just to rant.. I really hate it if anyone kisses LO. My husband and I try so much to avoid kissing as we don't wanna spread germs to LO. My husband's family members just love to kiss LO on the cheeks. It's really annoying. I wish I could tell them to refrain from doing so, but worried that they might be offended. Am I being too particular?

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Kissing LO on the cheeks is think much better than kissing on the lips. I have family members or outsiders who likes to kiss on the lips DESPITE TELLING THEM MANY TIMES! Mow if they(those culprits) ever wanna kiss, i will jus carry my baby away. Since they cannot understand simple logic, then i will have to take actions.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-36025)

If you cant stop them then just bring wet wipes with you so everytime people kiss them just wipe your LO face infront of them hahaha cos that's what i did. Eventually they all will get it

Super Mom

My in laws also kissed my baby when she was just a few days old, I was very very annoyed. It's difficult to tell them so I asked husband to tell them and I tell my own parents

Same goes for me.. 😅 I felt they are not being considerate.. Even before I become a mum, I'm quite particular on this so I don't kiss my relatives or friends' babies..

Thành viên VIP

It's better to warn them. Let them say whatever they want, they're not the one who handles the LO should anything happen. I do not want to risk my kid to any sickness.

Baby’s safety is the most important, do what you have to mummy! Kissing baby on the lips especially can be very dangerous. Best to let them know the facts

Thành viên VIP

Ask ur husband to explain to them nicely and if they still find it alright, just clean ur lo cheeks with baby wipes when they are not around.

For newborn to 6 months, I will set a rule not to kiss my baby with all.Following on, I think it's ok.

Thành viên VIP

Yaaaa...I totally agree . I just don't get it with those who kiss the babies on the lips!