Newborn change outfit

Im a FTM and clueless about this. How many times a day normally do we need to change our newborn’s outfit ? So i can gauge how many onesies to buy roughly. #firstbaby #firsttimemom

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I usually do two changes everyday. One set in the morning after bath and another after the evening bath. But yes the night pukes happen a lot so another set, and a blowout diaper sometimes. So on a bad day four or more onesies, on a good day two onesies. What I shopped for before baby came was a three pack short sleeve (1-3 months) onsies for mornings and five pack ( 3-6months) onsies for evenings. Sometimes long sleeves on super cold rainy days or going back to the hospital for checkups cause it gets cold ish. Short sleeve really helps these days with the heat wave and I avoid all the hats and whatnots. Also just get like two or three sets of mitts cause they grow out so fast. I stopped at one month. And don't get tight cute socks honestly. Just get something that won't pinch onto their flesh but alot of socks is fine haha. Mothercare has sales so one onesie can be as cheap as four bucks and pretty sturdy quality. My baby just grew out of the first shirt sleeve set at three months, then I get another set at 6-9months. This is possible because I do the laundry daily haha. Have fun shopping

Read more

You can get a mixture of rompers (more short sleeves for SG weather and a few long sleeves for night time or check up) / short sleeves top bottom / long sleeves top bottom. I usually change one set during morning bath, one set late noon wipe down, one set to sleep...and standby for some pukes / blownout diaper. Assuming 1 - 2 days laundry once, I tink 15 - 20 sets ( of mixture of 0 - 3 mths & 3 - 6 mths) of the mixture will be a good range n less stress on whether the laundry dry in time a not. U can get plenty of bibs and or handkerchiefs though.. Changing frequently will decrease chances of rashes occurrence.

Read more

It depends I will change two times a day (morning/night) and of course if soil diaper like wet with sweat, puke, poop, urine then Ill change. At an average for me either 2 to 3 times a day.

I change the outfit only once if no poop, puke or urine incident. But mostly these incidences happen so it is on an average 2 onesies a day

I only change once every day for my firstborn. I bought those can unbutton alot ones from uniqlo 😂

I ask that same question to another mom and she told me 7-8 outfits a day. 😂

so it's gonna be like fashion show everyday and too much laundry 😅

Influencer của TAP

ready at least 2