regarding financial help in sg single mom

Hi ! As a single mum here still staying with parents , full time care giver of a toddler (currently unemployed ), i have yet to complete booster in the month of May . would like to ask if any com -care would help a single mother out? Haven't tried contacting sso as i for sure know get rejected , little one is already 1yr . Even CDA , i cannot do much .. All these while my dad is the one buying milk n diapers . Baby's dadnot in pic since baby 6month in tummy . But you know I just feel the guilt of my dad having to spend thousands probably more . Especially when the baby dad is fucking around with other woman , and produce another set in the generation lol . Anyway , Is it possible to get a financial short term help in a household of $5k- 6kplus ? just wondering . As I have tried the family centre , won't approve as household earns more than a certain amount (3k) I think , but I was the one asking for help not my family members .. they kept asking if my dad will be able to support .. but i just feel guilty , who doesn't want being helped? at least something is off the shoulder you understand me ? you know in singapore $4k is probably not enough . diapers , wipes , milk , clothes , shoes , bottle , teats ?? 🥲 I like how generous people are by blessing USED items but I'm not risking my baby's health as she has sensitive skin & how about hygiene?? nooo pls .. recently I have posted baby items for sale in carousell just so i could actually get new items for baby diapers . In future , can i get subsidies for toddler when she finally goes to school ? Why do I feel like it's unfair and very unfortunate to not receive baby bonus for unmarried mom/ single parents . Raising a child is already spending over 3k given by gov (CDA) . these questions have been bothering my mind for 2 years at least . I actually need answers .. anyone who have worked in financial? do you really help single moms in need ? please comment.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

meet the MP session every Tuesday evening, maybe the staff can direct you to the correct govt dept to help single moms?

1y trước

hi thanks for suggesting ! appreciate it so much :) it isn't too late to ask for help right ?