Your parents came over after their work to help out & look after the grand child so u can bath & take your dinner. When baby wails & your hubby is frustrated & started screaming at your parents for the 1st time, what will u do? ;( 1st time & full time working mum Hubby dislikes the idea of sending to infant care, to baby sitter nor engaging a maid. Its sort of driving me crazy as I am also having issues at work with a superior whos not in favour of the stuff i do, trying to pick on every single little thing. Superior does not have kids so have not been through this stage

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh dear. Sounds like a sticky situation. I would apologise to my parents in front of him and pull him away asking what is wrong, in a nice tone and manner. No one can control when the baby should cry and wail. Whatever that irritates him, sort it out. Also it is only right for him to respect your parents and not shout at them. You have a duty as a daughter to protect your parents from harm be it verbal or physical or emotional. You may be torn between your hubby and parents but you have to make it clear that he shouldn't shout at your parents no matter how irate or frustrated he is. It teaches the child the wrong things too. I would still suggest you seek out the root cause of frustrations and observe your hubby that he doesn't shout at your parents cos he may take advantage and escalate to more frequent yellings and blamings. Lastly, if you need help, do voice out. Seek proper channels to ventilate your thoughts and feelings. Try to stay positive. As for your superior, it takes a parent to understand a parent most of the time. Give and take. Listen what you have to listen and filter out the nonsensical. Take good care mummy!!

Read more

Can see that both you and your husband are going thru some stress at work. And having your parents to help is def a great help. But due to your LO crying, it has irritated your husband which triggered a screaming on your parents. First of all, I will scold my husband first BUT also asked him whats the need of screaming, was he stress at work? Did my parents do something which offended him? Secondly, I will apologise to my parents on my husband behalf explaining that he is facing stress at work and all AND he didn't meant too. Slowly work things out.

Read more

Tricky situation you are in. Can you try to speak with your hubby? To better understand what is the underlying reason which is making him frustrated. Many times we look at the tip of the ice berg, but its always deeper then that. It could be even a bad day at work or something. Try to speak with him. I would also apologise to your parentz on his behalf. Afterall a married couple is a team. Whatever each of you do reflects on your other half.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Could your husband be frustrated at something at work? Also explain to him that your parents are doing you two a huge favour. it isnt nice to be shouting at your parents. Apologise to your parents on his behalf then sit down with him to hear his explaination. work could be stressing him out

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-21481)

Try to find out what cause of the frustration or is ur hb easily frustrated? Is that action normal of him? Yes , apologise to your parents on behalf of him

Yes I agree that you should speak with your husband first before taking any other action.

thanks

Thành viên VIP

Find out what happen from hubby first and talk to him.