My husband blames me that i do not know my role and responsibilities as a wife just cos ............

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Poor thing you... Let the marriage counselling run it's course because BOTH have to be there and you'll have your say there and then. You have a right to have a roof over your head, your own room, your own kitchen, your own toilet basically basic privacy if he IS actually able to provide. Do also think of renting if you've already applied and awaiting for BTO keys. Look up PPHS. He has to come to terms that you are his first priority because he chose to get married and take up a responsibility of being a husband if he's not ready, kahwin buat apa? buat anak je? When you are at your in laws.. where do you sleep? are they all male there? then you deserve your own room and he has to STEP UP as a husband and realise that you have NEED for privacy. not want. If you have your own room at your mom's place that is better for the both of you. Both parties have to communicate and get through this s hurdle. not just you alone. there has to be some teamwork. praying for you.

Read more

Cos i do not want to sleep and stay over with him at his place with his mother, no room at all and no privacy. So, where do my privacy all gone to? He made such a big fuss just cos of this petty issue. I do know my role and responsibilities as a wife and a mother. But at least, provide me a house where i can call it OUR HOME. And not our home with your mother in it. It's pretty sad when he prioritises his mother equally like he prioritises me and our baby. But now, it seems like he doesn't want to be separated from his mother at all. Likewise to his mother. It also seems like his mother doesn't want him to leave her either. She has 2 other children that can take care of her. Why not them? Do you think he is considered a " mama's boy "?

Read more

Really need to talk with your husband as this issue seems small, but its actually big. Once a son is married, his upmost priority is his wife and then his mother. Even stated in islam. And man your mil need to elt go of his MARRIED son. He has his own responsibility not just her. Hang in there babe i know how it feels! If he question your role as a wife, question back his role as a husband. His responsibility towards his wife and baby. And stop playing the husband card whereby the wife need to always bow to the husband like a slave

Read more
4mo trước

So glad someone actually understood my situation. I mean, even if i question him, he'll give me the most sarcastic reply ever. It'll hurt me even more. And guess what! He registered a marriage counselling course, saying that is all for me! So right now, he solely blames me for everything? Pretty sad huh!

Influencer của TAP

🙏💕