isit safe to fly in 11week pregnant?

My partner about to fly to Bangkok for her holiday but she was about 11 week during that period can she still fly?

30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I flew to Europe when i was abt 11-12 weeks... i informed the gynae about this just to check if it’s ok. Suggest that you do the same ◡̈

Super Mom

It’s fine. My wife flew when she was 5 weeks to Korea and Hongkong. Of course check with your gynae as it depends on individuals too.

Thành viên VIP

Not advisable as baby development is still not yet stabilized. Best to confirm with the doctor after the checkup to give the go-ahead.

5y trước

Thanks

Super Mom

It is fine Best to consult gynae I've been travelling during my pregnancy but I'll check with my gynae 1st.

Hi, It should be okay but please take precautions. Also, better to consukt your gynae as well for this

Guys thanks for the advise she decide to go on the trip with her mum. Juz hope everything was smooth.

Thành viên VIP

Best to fly after 1st Trimester, but if u have no complications and very healthy u can just go :)

I fly to Malaysia and Taiwan during 7 & 8 wks. Shld be okay. If u r worry seek advise from gynae.

Thành viên VIP

Yes, it’s alright to fly but does she suffers morning sickness. If yes, it might worsen

Is it cause of landing and taking off pressure will hurt the baby?