fly

issit safe to fly during preg? i'm actually afraid of flying.

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Depends on individuals i guess.. better to consult your gynae.. i did consult 2 different gynaes and both gave different answers.. the first one said better not to be on long flights during 1st trimester as the pregancy is still in early stage... second one said it's ok to fly... Anyway to play safe, i took the advice of the 1st gynae... juz came back from my holiday 2weeks ago... i was 15weeks pregnant then and now 19weeks... did check up 2 weeks ago and baby's heart beat was normal...

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Better to fly during 2nd trimester. I'm looking forward for the trip😊! Mummy just go and enjoy. Don't need to be scare. Ur hubby is there for u.

Thành viên VIP

I flew a lot of time during pregnancy because I love flying but if you have feeling of frightened, better not! Your emotion may affect the baby.

I flew twice during first trimester, once in 2nd, and about to take another trip in 2nd trimester Just get clearance from your gynae

Thành viên VIP

I flew 2x , once in 1st n another in 2nd tri . If i could i would avoid 1st tri but in any case take it super easy and slow

As long as you’re not high risk. Can travel until 30 something weeks. Check with your dr!

If u are afraid, then don’t fly. If you are asking safe to fly? Ask ur gynae

Influencer của TAP

Yes. As long as gynae certify its safe. Usually in 2nd trimester

Thành viên VIP

It is safe to fly but best to consult your gynae.

Ask your gynae. Avoid first trimester to be safe.