preschool

Parents with 2 kids aged under 3/4, how do u cope with sending n fetching them to n fro school if they go to different schools? (No maid, no parents help. just me n husband) My no.1 is in N1 at centre A but they have no slots left for my no.2 for PG, centre B called to inform they have slot so I'll put my no.2 there since both centres r quite close to each other. Just feel that it may be abit hectic 😮‍💨 Or should I consider transferring my no.1 from centre A to B? or wait for slot at centre A n transfer my no.2 there 😅 advice pls

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

For me, whichever can give me the fastest slot, ill take it. I believe priority will be given if you have other siblings. You may wish to let the centre know. Otherwise, if you think N1 are approachable to changes then maybe follow the younger ones to Centre B. Because to me if the centre is nearby to each other no issues of separate centre unless it is hectic/chaotic. You know sometimes the elder dont like changes hence maybe you can move the second one later when you have slot?

Read more
11mo trước

Hi thanks for the suggestion, yes centre A knows of the sibling but they opened 2 classes for PG n still not enough slots haha which is why they also suggested us to take the slot at centre B