Baby infant care centre has covid cases

With the rising of covid cases, seems like everyone’s getting covid. Would you still send your baby to infant care if their centre has few cases ? Like they will update through the little family room app of new cases in the centre. If both parents working, no grandparents or anyone can take care, do you still send baby to the infant care, and praying for the best they wont get it ? My baby also just recovered from covid but seems like his centre has a few covid cases right from the first day we dropped him off at 2 months old.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

As such that covid is common now hence it cant be avoided whether not baby being sent to school or stay home. My #2 IFC has HFMD case twice and another in Nursery. I didn't send because she was also unwell. She missed school for at least a week. I only start sending her back just today. If you do have another caretaker at home like helper/grandparents then you may stay home. Otherwise, hope the best and send baby to school. As long as baby immunity strong and you do the necessary precaution, we can only try our best.

Read more

can't avoid COVID but I have asked the IFC. usually those kids who have fever will be sent home or parents are discouraged to bring baby there. symptoms may be asymptomatic so even some kids do not have fever or other symptoms , they can still spread the virus.. so hard to avoid. just make sure you do the necessary precautions and test your baby ART everyday.

Read more

Honestly i don't wish to send my child to Infant care but sometimes we have no choice but to send. I'm thinking of Covid-19 vaccine for my child since the requirement has to be 6 months and above. Better be safe than sorry

i will stil send to school unless i have lot of leave and can spare few day. alternatively ask if company allow to wfh

covid and hmfd or herpangina you cant avoid.. as it happens to everyone and everywhere

Influencer của TAP

i personally still send my kids to kindergarten although have grandparents to help :)