I don't know what I'm feeling right now .. I'm a SAHM with Two kids with no other help.. often see my frens' Facebook n instagram posts about Husband n Wife gg out alone for Cycling , movie , overseas holidays etc without kids.. but here I am daily stuck at home or with my kids. Husband is v busy at work n every day when he is back from work, will be dead beat n not much energy For the kids so it is back to me again caring for the kids. Why is it other couples seem so relax though they also have 2-3 kids like me .. like they can have so much couple time despite having 2-3 kids like me ? Ranting :(

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Cos the wife is working and probably sending kids to infantcare/childcare or have a helper so they can relax. It’s up to you how you see it. You can also do the same but can you bear to give up seeing your kids grow up and the time you’re putting in to accompany them? It’s a phase that you’re going through and you’re choosing the tougher path like me, but would u do things differently if you had another choice? If you need help, can enlist help of your parents or in-laws to take care on weekends and try to go out with hubby or a nice day out for yourself to recharge. Why bother about other people’s Facebook? How much of their own children’s interests are they sacrificing by choosing to pursue their own personal development instead of spending time with their children, behind all that lovely photos you see posted there? That you will never know. So no point to be envious. Your kids will surely grow up to be better people because they had more involved parents, especially a very involved mum like you.

Read more

Hey there, u are allowed to feel tired or jealous but do know that whatever posted online is just 50% (or lesser) of what is real. I also like to post happy stuff online, like why would i post the times when i'm crying or being angry. Do know that be it SAHM or WM, u r a wonderful mother. So, make time. Prioritise. You can plan you own me time, husband n wife time or family time.. doesn't have to be the same as what others are doing. Do what u like to do instead.. Just ask for help, don't worry what others will think about you cos eventually u are the one handling your own family, not them. Talk to ur husband, tell him how u feel. But don't expect him to act the way u want him to haha.. if u already talk to him, at least he knows and will slowly change, even if it is a little help. Anyway, don't feel sad ok.. i understand how u feel but sometimes, it is how it is. We just have to live the moment and don't compare with other ppl's life. Cheer up! 💪🏻😊

Read more

People just upload happy stuff on fb ... u never know , maybe the couple just argued or argued thereafter. So many people wish they can be SAHM , stuck home with their kids, but cannot afford it. Grass always seem greener on the other side. Even if u have a maid and let maid take care of the kids, u will worry if maid is doing good job caring for them... Children grow up so fast... enjoy e moments, even though they seem tough now :). You can also post photos on Facebook! Happy ones with your kids. Ask ur hubby take a day off, I'm sure he's entitled to leave right?! Go for a staycation or day out with the kids together!

Read more

Hey mummy, all the sacrifices you do for your family are really worth it. It may be challenging at first. But believe me, your los need your presence more than the presents you give them. Having well balanced and healthy mindset children are what we wish for. So embrace motherhood. One day, you will realise that your los really grow up and they do not need your accompany any more. So treasure the moment. All mummies are prefect. Karma will serve you, my dear: happy and lovely kids :) From a SAHM

Read more

I am a SAHM with no help from parents, in-law or helper. My husband and I work 365 days by 24/7 with no break too. Many times we want to have couple time for a spa or movie also can't. But luckily he can work from home one every biweekly, that when he will give me a ride on his escooter to some kopitiam for quick lunch. Maybe your friends do have help from parents, in-laws or helper which allow them to have some couples time. For us, we just have to try to make every moment counts.

Read more

Thats the first reason why i deleted my fb acct! Try not to compare your friends and yourself . It will make you more stress . Enjoy every moment with your child . They grow up too fast , u gonna miss them ! I understand husbands coming home -late at night hectic over the work loads ! Just cherish him , cook nice dinner and eat together .... because he works hard for you and your kids .

Read more

hey.....don't worry there, u r not alone on such cases. I have helper but I never go out alone w husband leaving kids at home. Wait till they bigger then bring them along for movies etc. They r already part of ur family now....u will never be alone 🤣😂 so think on the brighter side.....ppl on fb only shows the good side

Read more
Thành viên VIP

I feel you. I have a 18 month old and have no time to spare. My husband helps a lot but we don't have the energy to go out and do activities. I just think that it will pass and we can travel and enjoy when my son is older.☺️ We can do it!

Thành viên VIP

Don't believe everything you see on social media...(: That said you may want to have a good talk with your husband. Put at least one day aside to have some couple time, even an hr is good enough ..

Thành viên VIP

don't ever believe what you see on facebook. People may just post the happy side of their life. Your husband is working hard for the family! Give him time and soon it will be manageable (: