Disrespect partner

Everyone feels burnt out especially when we have to juggle between work and family. He is also keen to have a child together. But ever since we have a baby, life changes and I feel he is no longer interested in me. He loses his temper many times in front of me for the slightest thing, showing me disrespect in several other ways and in front of the kids. Keeps watching his handphone and never once initiated sex or even date nights. Always saying he is tired and refusing to help look after the kid or bath her or even washes her cup. I feel like I am being treated as a maid rather than a wife. He didn't even celebrate Mother's Day when he used to last year. Is it time to get a divorce? Is my life worth nothing? I so envious of my friends who manages to keep their marriage alive even after having kids.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can arrange alternative care for your baby and you initiate and plan a date with your husband. Sometimes, not everything guys have to make a move. Women also can take the lead. Jiayou 💪🏻 Divorce is never the first solution to a marriage problem. Think about your baby, she also needs a happy family. Stay strong! 💪🏻

Read more