Is this normal for teenagers to have a sex? They may not be knowing what would be impacted after sex. Or can you call it as attraction?

Post image
6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

teens are the years when the hormones start to increase and create a lot of changes in the kids. as a result, they go through various physical as well as psychological, emotional and mental changes that make them interested towards sex, and may make them more sexually active. most indian parents still do not talk to their teens or pre-teens openly about sex, which is why they get most of their ideas from peers, friends and the media and such. as a result, their idea about sex can either be flawed, or be too grand, without also realizing the safety issues involved. all said and done, i think it is very natural for teens to have sex.

Read more

Well! Yes, I think it is normal. It is part of human development. But, I think, parents play an important role in preparing the child for this inevitable thing. I mean, no matter how much you want your kid not to have sex till the age you think it is right, you never know when they actually do it. So, as a parent one must make sure that you educate your child about sex, so that he/she never gets stuck in a mess. Teens may have strong sexual feelings but you should tell them that it does not mean that they have to act on them. Like, if they are attracted strongly to someone doesn't mean that it has to end in sex.

Read more

it is normal for teens to think about and feel the urge for sex. however, as they do not have enough access to the right information regarding sex and related things, they often land up in unsafe situations. i feel it is important for parents to talk about gender, physical intimacy, body parts, sex and safe sex to children before they hit their teens instead of waiting for them to do something wrong and then reprimand them. also, it is important to teach kids about what is and what is not acceptable in sex and when and where to draw the line.

Read more

Yes, this would be attraction if the teens who see each other and over the period of time end up having sex. There are people who grow up to be childhood lovers but even there I think, sex plays a vital role. They are sexually attracted to each other and this what sees them through initially.

it's normal to "think" abt it than "act" the thought.. we see so many incidents these days tht involve teens doing such "acts" n later land into trouble.. awareness n education is essential both for boys n girls equally

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-28738)