Need to pack breast pumps & bottles in hospital bag?

For mummies who delivered in kkh. Do you bring your own breast pumps and bottles? Or use those provided by kkh?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey there! Congratulations on your upcoming delivery! I totally get where you're coming from with the hospital bag prep. When I delivered at KKH, I found it helpful to bring my own breast pump and bottles along. While KKH does provide equipment, having your own familiar gear can make the whole process feel more comfortable and personalized. Plus, you never know when you might need them, especially if you want to start expressing milk early on or if you have specific preferences for your breastfeeding journey. Bringing your own breast pump also ensures that you have the right fit and settings for your body, which can be super important for establishing a good milk supply and preventing discomfort. And having your own bottles means you can store your expressed milk conveniently without worrying about availability or hygiene. Of course, if you prefer to travel light or want to see how things go before committing to your own equipment, you can definitely try out what KKH provides first. They're equipped with quality tools to support you during your stay. Ultimately, it boils down to what makes you feel most comfortable and prepared. If you decide to bring your own, make sure they're properly sterilized and ready to go. And if you're looking for recommendations, I've had a great experience with [breast pump product](https://invl.io/cll7h6h). It's been a game-changer for me and many other mamas. Best of luck with everything! You've got this! 🌟 Mama's Choice $18 voucher 👉🏻 https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Bring ur own! An electric one and a milk catcher like those hakka ones might help. Their breast pumps are chargeable and i remembered it was quite expensive in my opinion. Kkh gave us little disposable milk bottles but it was enough because first few days very little under 30ml every couple hours. Also after each pump, u need the nurse to help u sterilize the set because legit no energy to walk so keep that in mind. Bring ur own bottles preferably a smaller teat size. I hate it when people keep buying Hegen like hello the teat so huge nothing like anyones nipples the poor baby hais.

Read more

kkh using madela brand. best to bring own bottle as each disposable bottle roughly cost $3.90. 1 pack 20 bottles cost $42 if the price did not change. if u have madela bottle bring your own and u can borrow the pump from Kk.

Can bring your own pumps it . Or rent from kkh with cost. $50. But normally you won’t use pump on first few days. Normally hand express for colostrum to be out.

I didn't bring as milk usually comes later. Can get baby to latch to send signals to ur body to produce the milk.

Influencer của TAP

i tried my best to only breastfeed in hospital

💕