Mc or time off for medical check up?

Hi mummies, do you take mc or time off from work for test, checkups? I went kkh for blood test and scans for baby down syndrome so i told my boss im gg for medical appointment in the morning. Cause i wasn't sure if mc will be given. Then doc gave me mc so I texted boss I'm on MC 1 day. He replied to ask if i went medical appointment then not feeling well? Initially, thought maybe he is asking out of concern but he didnt reply me (no take care or noted) after I told him im not feeling well too. So am wondering issit i shouldnt have take mc and should go back to work after appts and checks? My next appoint is in dec, dont know what to take. 😔 Abit bothered by his question.. I dont take mc before preg unless really sick and not well. As of today Still have 7 days mc left and 4 was taken during preg cause unwell/checks. #1stimemom #firstbaby #pregnancy Sorry abit long. Maybe the hormones or just ranting cause feel abit unhappy boss not as understanding as others Edited : Boss knows I'm pregnant and not wfh.

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My boss was quite understanding after knowing that I'm pregnant. My plan is to take time off but still get the MC from the gynae. Will take MC if I'm not feeling well after the check up.