Just a lil rant..

When I visit the doc, I have this form to fill up and one of the question is.. if I ever blame myself if anything bad happens. Tbh, I answered never. But instead, people been blaming me. Even my husband sometimes. Blaming game can be as simple as, spoilt charger is bcuz of me. I’m currently 23weeks and starting to feel emotionally down most of the time.. I have got no one to talk too. So much I want to rant out, but I really got nobody.. I keep having bad tummy cramps now. No, nope not abdominal pain😢 keep telling myself to stay strong for my health of my first baby.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It is normal to feel emotional when you're expecting. I was pregnant with my 2nd and I was always crying, so emotional at little things and I was very sad. It took a toll on my beautiful baby. She was born with 3 holes in her heart. Thank god she is well and healthy till today. I really regretted that moment and I wished I could turn back time. Yes, it can affect your pregnancy and your baby. Try to always think positive. Sometimes, other people don't really mean what they say but we, as a pregnant woman thought it was a negative saying. I am also currently pregnant and I always try to be happy. I watch comedies, I love watching my fav entertainment show like Running Man. Anything that makes me laugh. Try it. Do anything that makws you busy and always, always think positive. Just shrug off if someone is trying to find fault with you. Keep telling yourself "I want a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby."

Read more