Covid + & Hospitalized

Hi mummies. Can I check whether any pregnant mummies was covid positive and hospitalized? Got a call from MOH that I would need to be hospitalized as I am more than 30 weeks pregnant and they would get someone to pick me up from home tomorrow. Had informed my employers but they are requesting for MC and/or HL. But from what I know, it won't be provided. Did anyone get HL/MC throughout your hospitalization when covid +?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I was covid positive at week 35 with mild symptoms (fully vaccinated) and did not get hospitalised, rested and recovered at home. Usually if you can't recover at home via HRP they will refer you to the hospital. Especially after week 36. Just rest well and take care! doctors will issue you with an MC.

Read more

hospital will issue you a Hospital Leave. if your employer request for recovery memo or mc you can report the matter to the Ministry of Manpower. as an employer, they should know this matter regarding those with positive Covid there is no need to produce any MC.

I was hospitalised but that's because I walked in due to high fever. They admitted me nevertheless. I got HL after my discharge. I'm pretty sure they will issue HL too since you're more than 30 weeks.

Post reply image
Thành viên VIP

Just focus on resting & recovery. I mute my work chatgroup during my Covid recovery. They can’t fire you over MC or HL esp when you are having covid.

I’m sure you can get HL if you’re hospitalized. Just ignore your company, they can’t possibly fire you because you have covid. Rest well first!

focus on getting well mummy. take care of your health and don't get stress about this.

By law it is not required mc if u have covid.