Mummies & daddies.... Do u pierce your girl's ear? If yes, at how old? If no, mind to share why or simply feel that's no need to peirce at young age, they can decide for themselves when they grow up? I'm can't decide if I should get her ear pierced.....

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Personally, I had mine pierced when I was in primary school. I was old enough to keep whining to have mine pierce. Though I was scared of the pain, my mother assured me that it will be like an ant bite. Since I was the one begging for it to be done, had to "man up" and face the pain. Wasn't too bad I think.. haha.. I think you can consider having your girl's ears pierced when she's younger if you are worried about the pain. For me, I think if she doesn't like it when she is older, she can simply let it "close/heal" by not wearing any earrings. Just my opinion.

Read more
8y trước

ahh.. ic ic.. Haven tried letting mine close and only know that my mum went to pierced hers again after hers "closed" from not wearing earrings for too long. So didn't know there will be scar. Hmm.. that's one thing to consider then..