If u are able to decide when u wanna return to work , what is an ideal age to send your LO to Childcare ? 18 months ? Or 3 years old? Why ?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

At about 3 years old. Because to me childhood is important and sending them to childcare at a later age can build up their immunity too and also at that age they are more vocal and they know whats happening and learning will be easier.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-29718)

i only sent my boys from n2 onwards imo, age is just a number. i returned to work as soon as maternity ended and my kid is in no way a slow learner than other. ourself is the hurdle .

30mths. under playgroup. this age start to get use in school. No really study, for play and mix with others child.

18 months. but i would choose playgroup. that way baby gets to learn new things and be exposed as well.

I am putting my LO at childcare (playgroup) when he turns 18 months. then I start looking for p/t job.

Thành viên VIP

30 months - A age where they are more vocal of the things happening around them.

18 months