ear piercing for baby

Hi mummies.., when did u all do ear piercing for your little baby?., At 1mth old?.., 2mth?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

I will not pierce my daughter's ears until she request it.. My mum brought me to pierce my ears when I was 8... In the end i only wear them for a few years then remove them already.

Thành viên VIP

https://facebook.com/cherisheart.earpiercing Above 3 Months old are safe for ear piercing Home services at your house, call 88286099 Janice to enquiry Tks

Read more

Haven't done it yet..Will wait for my girl to ask for it..Feel that when they are too young they may pull on the ear stud and may be dangerous

Thành viên VIP

We did it when my daughter is 1 month old. I felt bad seeing her cry but it’s for a while only. She recovered fast as well.

Super Mom

The earlier the better. So, they will not feel the pain that much & scratch/pull to cause infection.

Thành viên VIP

I think is too young. When get older, the ear hole will not in the best place. (This is what I feel)

I got it done when my baby was 1 month. Better earlier than later. Won’t feel so much pain.

Thành viên VIP

I have not done it yet. I told my daughter I will get it done when she asks me for it

Thành viên VIP

I will do it once my girl is ready. Or she finds it curious and request it . :)

I won’t. Wanna respect her body. She want to pierce anot is her own wish