it's sooooo hard having in-laws!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moms, do any of you have an incredibly annoying mother-in-law? Just now, I was carrying my child, and my child was crying because they were tired, but when I put them on the bed to soothe them, my mother-in-law swooped in and snatched them away. Now I'm just standing here watching my mother-in-law carry my child. It's so irritating, seriously. When I'm bathing my child, she watches me like a supervisor overseeing her employees' work. She comments, "You can't do this, you can't do that." It's frustrating. Once, I saw her giving banana to my child, and my child was licking it. My child was only 3 months old at that time. I told her not to give the banana, as it's not the right time YET. She replied, "It's okay, just a lick or two won't hurt". Hello???? It's not your child..... And my husband always takes her side, which makes me even more annoyed. I'm not happy that my mother-in-law is taking over my child every day. She wants to carry them all the time, but it can't be all the time. Whenever I'm carrying my child, she always says, "Come here, I will carry." I reply, "Let me do it." Then she says, "Come here, I haven't carried them at all." But she carries them more often than I do. 🤬😡

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

🥴🙏💕

💕

💕