Hi mommies,what activities would you let your 5months LO have?and is a cartoon TV ok for them to watch at this age?thanks

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Is too young for your baby to watch TV! You can have fun by playing a simple hiding game. Put one of your baby's rattles or small toys inside a small box. Put the box into a larger box, and so on, until the toy is encased in at least five layers. Set the box-within-a-box-within-a-box in front of your baby and ask, "Where's your toy?" While she's watching, open the first box, take out the next, and ask, "Is your toy in here?" as you open that one. Keep going until you open the last one in front of your baby, exclaiming, "Here's your toy!" Then let her make a grab for it. She may not understand the layers just yet, but she'll be mesmerized by the movement and the mystery.

Read more
8y trước

thank you mummy for your advice,I'll try out

Reading/storytelling or playing interesting baby games are also great activities you can consider doing with your baby. Here is a list of fun baby games that will benefit his development: http://www.webmd.com/parenting/baby/10-fun-baby-games-babys-first-year With regard to whether it is alright for babies to watch TV, some of my friends did use educational DVDs as distraction when they really needed to a short break (e.g., toilet break). None of them used it as a means to keep baby entertained for prolonged periods.

Read more

No screen time until much much older. Screen time affects the child’s brain. High visuals. Now a days parents all just give children hp/iPad. As long the child is quite. Why waste money check here & there before birth for defects la, DS la. End up you give all this that affects child’s brain? I Cannot Brain this. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13989)

Watching tv is better then watching fone. I see MOSTLY parents nowadays kid so young already giving then watch youtube. When the kids get addicted they started to scold them for no reason.

5months old i would say is too young. Afterall they will be watching TV the rest of their lives. Its better for them to look out the window or maybe go for walks.

tv is very stimulating for babies and they can get overstimulated within a short period of time (10-15mins). when they are overstimulated, they cannot sleep well.

story time, sensory play, music and dance. I don't give screen time..too young

Influencer của TAP

those motor skill toys or their gym.