Too engrossed into tv

Hi mummies anyone of ur child is too engrossed into tv like when u on cartoon for them until when u called them they ignored u???

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

sometimes. but it's not deliberately. children really cannot multitask when video is on. so normally I will go Infront of them and talk to them and either I pause the show or I make them look at me . hahah

Thành viên VIP

yes I encountered that too. more of they focus on the cartoons /songs. but I believe that my sons did not do that on deliberately ignoring me..

Super Mom

Yes! That is why is important to have a schedule for kids so their mind wont br fixated on one thing like tv or gadgets.

Thành viên VIP

Yes, my boy sometimes if he is watching interesting shows 😖 I just paused TV first then talk it saves energy

Thành viên VIP

Even my husband also like that. Hahaha. Guess some people just cannot multitask. Kids will be harder i think.

Thành viên VIP

Yes, sometimes.. they are too focus on the show or songs.. but they are not purposely ignoring u

Thành viên VIP

Yes my girl sometimes. But not really she ignored me but she too focus on the cartoon show.

Thành viên VIP

Sometimes I am drown in it too... We should be good role model to our kids!!😂🤣

I have restricted the screen time of my both children. Only 20 minutes allowed.

Yes, that is why it helps to have a fixed schedule for kids to watch TV