baby sweat alot

Hi mommies..issit normal that 7 weeks old baby sweat alot especially when he is sleeping?

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Yes! I stop using fan because it doesn’t help much then baby(8 weeks old) will be cranky! So I switch on aircon most of the time when she’s napping in the day. Night time I set my aircon to 23 degrees and she’s sleeping fine, if I cover blanket or swaddle she will fuss/kick it away! But I make sure she’s wearing enough to keep her warm.

Read more
4y trước

Yah same with the swaddle but my baby still having those lil jerky movements though. I on fan to have that white noise inside the room aircon set at 24.. So far my LO also doing ok.

Hi mommy same with my LO. His back will be hot and his head as well. I was actually scared when i touched him and he is sweating. We usually swaddle him when sleeping and feeding and will take out the swaddle after 2hrs post feeding aircon and fan also on.

Super Mom

Is the room temperature cold enough? I find babies are comfortable in lower temperature than adults plus their clothing might be warmer. My baby sweats a lot when drinking milk but sweating continuously through sleeping is probably not good.

4y trước

Yes. I on aircond 25 degree still can get sweat

Hey, Yes it is normal. Hence best is to have light and loose clothes for your baby while sleeping. Also keep the room well ventilates so that the baby can sleep peacefully

Thành viên VIP

Yes because newborns cannot regulate their body temperature now. It’s advisable not to put on too many layers or clothes for them and keep their environment cool.

Super Mom

Yes it’s normal:) keep baby in cooling clothes and ventilate the house + circulate the air with a fan if you can

4y trước

Thanks mommy

Influencer của TAP

the younger, the warmer heard that's probably y mosquitoes are attracted younger ones coz warmer

Thành viên VIP

Yea. Babies tend to overheat so must make their environment more cooling. On the AC.

Thành viên VIP

Yes ...But you may also want to consult your pediatrician on your next visit