Geriartic pregnancy

Hi mommies! After a year of trying, I'm finally pregnant!!! Super happy hahaha. Husband is over the moon. I'm turning 39 this year. Due to life choices, this is my 2nd marriage and thus why it took so long. I do have a daughter from my 1st marriage and she's turning 12 this year. Any mummies of geriartic pregnancy like me? I know of the many risks and complications and I'm very nervous this time. Anything I could do or eat? It feels like the 1st time for me as it's been many moons ago since I've gone through this and times have changed too. Stay healthy and safe mommies!

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I be 41 end year and now pregnant 23wks with my 3td child after 7 years. Was nervous too as its considered high risk but during my wk6 when I met gynae, she was very kind and assuring and told me to just get more rest and take vits and husband told me not to think too much too. Gestational diabetes 2nd time and on food diet and hopefully everything wil be smooth till delivery. All the best momma. U be fine! Baby needs ur strength to grow well!

Read more

Congratulations!!! Am turning 41 in few weeks and pregnant for the first time after 2 failures. Have my first ultrasound tomorrow so too scared and nervous. Have never reached this stage ever. Take care and stay safe🙏

2y trước

Congratulations!! I'm sure everything will be fine. My Husband keeps telling me to be positive even though I have my worries. I have yet to get my scan, I'm on 6 weeks now, seeing my gynae next week. Take care mommy!😍

Hi mummy! Congrats! I'm 38 and also 6 weeks pregnant after 15years...& this is my 2nd marriage too...I was Covid+ when I'm in my 5weeks...Will be going for my first checkup on 14/3...Hope everything goes well...

Thành viên VIP

HAHAHA!! congrats mommy!! I’m 40 this yr, currently 30wks along. My 2nd pregnancy after…………. 16yrs! A planned one too. How far along are you?

2y trước

Thanks!! You take good care, rest well. We ain’t young no more 😉

Congrats! Dun take raw food and alcohol!

congratulation soon to be mommy