Trying after 2 years

Pregnancy or maybe no….? Hi moms! I’m finally having the guts to try to look at this after 2 years and have edited my photo as I was curious. But is this a faint super faint positive? I know I should check back in the morning but just curious! And not trying to be hopeful hahaha

Trying after 2 years
8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

There is a chance this is a water mark if you took too long to read the results. (Can't really tell since it is black&white pic) BUT if you followed instructions properly, then there's a great chance you are pregnant! 😃😃😃 Pray for luck and test again the next day and read the results and see how long the line appears! If it appears pretty quickly (within 1 min), congrats you should be pregnant! My first mark was really really faint as well! But I knew i was pregnant because if I were not, no matter how I looked there isn't any line, faint or not! 😆😆😆

Read more

retook again first thing in the morning but got these instead. was like a slap in the face hahaha but thank you mummies for being supportive!! 💗

Post reply image
11mo trước

Test with those low end ones first and if they gradually become more and more obvious then use the clear blue to "confirm". Sometimes you got pregnant but it isn't a viable one, so it shows a faint line that doesn't get any darker. Don't waste money on these expensive ones first.

I retook again and this was it! I’m trying to not be too excited but really can’t wait for morning to come! Is it positive?? 🥹🥹

Post reply image
11mo trước

Positive! Congrats!

Maybe can try again tomorrow if still very very faint, can try a week later. Or more accurate, use the clearblue digital

11mo trước

Try again in the morning using the first pee before drinking anything so itll be concentrated

Try using Clearblue digital to double confirm. All the best!

try tomorrow in the morning

Thành viên VIP

Congrats!

Thành viên VIP

Congrats!