upt negative

Missed period 1 week, had blood spot for almost 3 days after like on off. Severe vomit plus back pain plus stomach cramp &bloating.Upt check was negative. Anyone had same experience before?opinion needed.

11 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

try checking with a different brand of upt. i knew i was pregnant when i got terrible headache just after 2 or 3 days of my ovulation. when i check on 10 dpo i still got negative then i try using a different brand. i was able to see a faint line with the other one. the line gets darker at 12 dpo. you can try it or you may wait another week to check.

Đọc thêm

Pregnancy symptoms and menstrual symptoms mostly same. Only few make it different. So wait for another 1 week and test UPT again. As long as your period not coming, there is chances you are pregnant.

Yes I’m too in same boat with you sis .. last Friday to Sunday I had sportting for 3 days . But no period yet .. abdominal pain left side from last week.. UPT still negative

Mine has brown spots for 3 days, late for 2 weeks and my cramps getting more and breast becomes very pain.. Then only that time I checked

sya two week missed period n vomit, period cramp tapi x period. . baru decide nk test upt.. tggu lagi seminggu sis.. don't lose hope yah😉

For me a week awal lg nk check result.. tp kalo dh teruk sgt symptom either check kat klinik or pkai brand lain. Beli laa 2 3 jenis brand.

Had that before. That month turned out I was going to get my menstruation. But it might be different, wish you all the best

Super Mom

.. my symptoms are same like u. Back pain, bloating.. but no vomit.. and then last2 i am positive pregnant 2 weeks lah plk..

5y trước

Same with me. Kang over excited tapi tak ada apa

Try to use clearblue brand upt.. 9dpo itself it showed the faint line.. Dnt loss hope.. Good luck dear 😊

Thành viên VIP

Should go and check!