I really wonder how do u guys Co slp with your lo?

My lo usually sleeps in her own room. However, last night we both felt alsp in our masterbedroom after night feeding. Next moment I know, both my husband n myself was really at the edge of the bed sleeping w our body freeze in a zombie like position where as my lo had shifted from vertical position to horizontal position, legs on my hubby's chest n her hands digging into my face Is this normal?

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Haha yes it is normal for most parents who co-sleep! I co-sleep with my son since birth, we now have two super single mattresses joined with a king sized bedsheet and the two of us just share it on the floor :) He takes up about 80% of the entire bed area, I basically have enough space to lie down!

Depends on how big your bed is... if baby is asleep, we just put him back in his cot after he's asleep. Else he may sleep in between us cushioned by two bolsters [just to ensure he has sufficient space to move about] or get hubby to sleep on another bed or mattress :)

Influencer của TAP

Sleeping with your lo will always have situation like that. As your lo grow bigger, you will be getting karate chops and karate kicks. So if your lo sleeps in her own room, better continue this practice

My 3yr old and 5mths Co sleep with us. We have a kind size bed which I share with the 2 kids and my hub sleep on the single. Just had to sleep in awkward position. Lol

Thành viên VIP

I co-slept with my firstborn and now co-sleeping with my 8-month old LO. I can barely move fearing of crushing the baby. I have stiff shoulders and neck now...

Influencer của TAP

very normal...cos i co sleep with my 11month old baby..he will turn 360degrees..sometime i will wake up in a middle of the night finding spots to sleep..

I will pat my 8 months Son to slp on our bed and when he’s asleep I will move him to his cot which is beside our bed.

Thành viên VIP

Haha welcome to parenthood. We put an extra single mattress in our room so we can move lo down once she is asleep!

Thành viên VIP

Very normal. We also co sleep with my baby. Just that, to avoid baby fall from the bed, we didn't use bed frame at all.

5y trước

Same. I don't use bed frame since has baby and toddler.

Thành viên VIP

Hi... I moved my LO to her baby cot when she’s asleep. And we placed her cot next to our bed. 😉