hi. would like to ask how much milk should I feed my 7mths old baby. I feed her 200ml each each feed. is that too much?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If she is finishing up each feed then I don't think it's too much. It's almost impossible to overfeed a baby. Babies come with an incredibly sophisticated self-regulation system: When they’re hungry, they eat. When they’re full, they stop. So when baby turns away from the bottle or breast, and refuses to even consider another nip, he or she is telling you he or she is full. When he or she keeps coming back for more, he or she's truly hungry.

Read more
8y trước

yes she finished it. and sometimes seen not enough for her

By the time baby turns 6 months, generally they will need to be fed 3 or 4 times a day, about 200-220ml from each bottle. So you are on the right track :) However, once you start introducing solid foods into your baby's diet the amount of milk they need during a day will gradually start to decrease but generally, they still need 600ml of formula milk a day.

Read more
8y trước

How many times do you feed her? If it's still in the 600ml range per day, it should be okay :)