My kids love to drink coffee at home ! Is it advisable to let them drink coffee at there age ? My eldest is 7 and the youngest is 5 .

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Marky! Some would discourage this because it might stunt their growth or give them palpitations. Black coffee is actually rich in anti-oxidants. However, I'd advise against giving them coffee until they're a bit older. :) Just to be super safe. For now, you can give them some coffee-flavored drinks that are decaf just so you can wean them off this habit. Hope this helps! :)

Read more

While coffee has been found to have a lot of benefits for our health, I think it's not really that safe to be taken by kids. But if by any chance you cannot break this habit, it's recommended to that kids should not have more than 45 mg a day--roughly the same caffeine content in a single-serve soda.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-10551)

Influencer của TAP

Coffee is caffeine and not recommended for kids to take.

It’s not good for kids

Coffee tea should avoid

Not advisable