Cheating Husband who makes less money than me

Just found out my husband of 8 years has been cheating on me. I'm devastated but more concerned for the kids - they are 3 and 5, and from every study I have read, divorce is one of the worst things that can happen to a child. I can't bear to do this to them but at the same time, I'm not sure I can ever forgive my husband. I am not financially dependent on him (I actually make more money than him). He is still a great father...I really don't know what to do. Please help.

30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It's a tough decision but if ur Husband feel remorseful and willing to come back, y not put the pass behind and move on with ur Husband. My Husband cheat on me once during my pregnancy. When I gave birth I give him 2 ways. 1, we divorce. 2, cut ties with the bitch, I forgive n forget. come back we Hao Hao Zai Yi Qi, give our kids a complete happy family. BUT if such things happen again, we will leave u for good! And he chose 2! It's been 2 years, We find back that lost love. We put in effort for our family. We are more loving as before becoz we once nearly lose this marriage hence we treasure more than anyone else! To be honest it's not easy for me to forget but looking at how hubby work hard for us, how he shown that he is a changed man, how dedicated & responsible he is as a Husband n Father, I know it's right for me to give him a second chance hence slowly past dun bother me any more! Whether he deserves a second chance or not, ur judgement. But have to talk terms out and make sure such will not happen ever again.

Read more