EDD in March 2022, will you take the vaccine?

I’ve been contemplating. Gynae encourages but honestly your child will be your liability if anything happens. There are days I want to just take and protect myself from Covid but there are days when I’m worried about the developmental issues that may happen as a result of my decision. If your EDD is in March 2022, will you take? #advicepls

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi fellow mummies, I asked my gynae twice before she finally gave me the green light to proceed 2 weeks ago. I took my first jab at week 25 and only had sore arm on the 2nd and 3rd day. Taking my second jab on 18 Sep. My Edd is early Dec. I was also in a dilemma previously but seeing the no of unlinked case in the community on the rise, I decided to take the jabs. I can wfh as much as possible but I still need to go back to office at time. My husband goes to office most of the time and recently his company has confirmed covid case and all the staffs need to self test daily. All is good for my husband so far. But what if it isn't, we are all more vulnerable without the vaccination. In this circumstances, I would rather look at what I can control in the short term. Just my two cents thought. Be comfortable what whatever decision you make.

Read more
3y trước

No problem. A safe pregnancy to all fellow mummies!