EDD in March 2022, will you take the vaccine?

I’ve been contemplating. Gynae encourages but honestly your child will be your liability if anything happens. There are days I want to just take and protect myself from Covid but there are days when I’m worried about the developmental issues that may happen as a result of my decision. If your EDD is in March 2022, will you take? #advicepls

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi mummy. your choice. don't let anyone put pressure regardless of u taking the vaccine or not. i believe all mummy will take if its 100% efficient. for myself, i choose not to take any risk as vaccine is fairly new. therefore i don't plan to take until i give birth. Nevertheless, if u feel u shld take the vaccine then go for it. 😊

Read more
3y trước

im at 33+ weeks now

My edd is in April 2022. Not taking yet. My Gynae recommends step by step each trimester wait and see approach. I am contemplating to take third trimester. Definitely not in first trimester. Unknown effects to unborn baby is key concern for me. Join this chat for more opinions: https://t.me/SGVaxxedWomen

Read more

hi same here. my edd also in march 2022.. I already take my 1st jab and that time I didn't know tht I'm pregnant. now I'm 11weeks n thinking to take 2nd jab when I'm in second trimester. ya my gynae also encourages me to take asap . but I will wait until 2nd trimester . :)

I'm taking first jab next week when I'm 14 weeks. The consequences of getting covid while pregnant is very serious. I suppose you can weigh the probability of getting covid to decide. If pple are going to treat covid like a common flu now, it is going to be everywhere..

3y trước

That’s true, thanks for sharing!

My EDD is in March 2022 as well. Took both my vaccines in June not realising that I was pregnant at that time. Understand your worries on the baby’s development after the vaccine. I had the same worries after finding out. Wishing you a smooth pregnancy!

I took my 1st jab when 13 weeks and 2nd jab when 16 weeks. Just arm sore and everything fine. My gyn advise to do the jab after 1st trimester. I feel it is better to take as it will minimise if any serious complications compared to non vaccine preg woman.

3y trước

Thanks for sharing!

Hi, I took my final dose before i knew i was pregnant. My doctor mention it’s okay! My edd is also ard march 2022. Took the jab before i knew i was pregnant. Do what you feel is right 😊

My EDD in early Feb 2022. I haven't take the vaccination yet. Especially I have a few drugs allergies. 😔 Will wait and see maybe after I done my detailed scan at th 19 weeks later.

with all the surge of the community cases , I think I will go for it as well. if today the cases is as low as previously maybe can wait but now looking at situation, is so worrying

my EDD is in Feb 2022 but I'm not taking. i checked with my gynae twice and her recommendation is to not take due to unknown effects on unborn baby.

3y trước

Thanks for sharing this babe!