10 Replies

Hey, You did not tell that why you did you not stay with your husband for the entire time, or was it that you came to your mom's place after you conceived! Anyway, whatever be the case, I think it is very important for husband and wife to have a bonding and a companionship. Especially after marriage it is very important to spend time with each other to know each other as much. Also, as you mentioned, I find it strange that why is he so eager to find out about his ex-girlfriend? Yes, that rings bell. You must talk to your husband and when both of you already haven't spend much time together and now you are at your mom's place, he has all the time to wander. All this I am saying considering the fact that he was already texting his ex in front of you. I think, you should go back to your husband soonest you get fine and spend time with your husband. Now that you have a baby, you will be required more to cater your time to the baby, but I would still thrust on the fact that keep a full time help, and spend time with your husband. Go out for movies together, cook for him, do activities that require both of you to be together. This will help in building a bond between you two. Once, he will start enjoying spending time with you, you will not have to worry about anyone between you two. Instead of worrying, spend as much time with each other, and build memories that he will cherish and would want to be with you forever.

can i ask you why you and your hubby are staying apart? well, whatever the reason, now that you think there is some disconnect, i would suggest you try and shift back with him. what you mentioned, that he is in touch with his ex and getting closer to her could be because he is genuinely lonely. i am sorry to say this but in these busy times, loneliness can actually make us get involved with others, even though that may not be the intention initially. why don't you try and rekindle your relationship with your husband? i am sure you both have shared some great times and it seems that you still love him. no where did you mention that you do not love him. so if there is still love, there is a lot of hope and scope to make things work :) talk to him, spend quality time with him, go out on date nights with him if someone can take care of the baby while you are away, or go on a weekend break where you can forget the gadgets and just be with each other. try and get back the love :)

i first want to know why you have hardly stayed with him. was there some problem and you wanted to stay away? him being anxious about his ex could mean that he is concerned about her, and even if it is just as friends, it could also be possible that he may be interested in her, as you think. i think if he is living on his own, it is obvious that he is lonely and would want someone to talk to or connect to. if you are not able to spend time with him, he definitely can look for friendships elsewhere. why don't you go and live together as a family?

Hi, See, I would suggest that you guys need to spend time together. Without spending enough time together, you are already carrying a baby, so I think this is high time, you must first atleast know your husband well. I know, there is responsibility of a baby now, but take out whatever time you can and spend that time with your husband. Do things that makes him feel wanted and do things that he finds your company interesting enough to forget about other things. Establishing a bond is very important. I think you should work towards it.

im not sure why you guys stay separately but it is clear that he is lonely and does have some feelings for her. it could be just a concern as a friend, or maybe he is developing the love back. i don't mean to scare you, but it looks likely. why don't you try and get back with him instead of worrying? bond with your husband and keep the love and spark alive. you will find your answers when you are with him.

VIP Member

Reason could be he felt lonely, and he just thought and missed the old memories of him and his ex? Possibly but not confirmed. Would prefer you talking to him about it. And are you guys staying apart due to him acting this way? Not enough details to determine why he is texting him ex too

Yes, he is still in love with her. But with that being said, it doesn't meant he don't love you. As much as you can, don't let it bother you too much.. Just be a good wife and do your best. I have seen way too many of such conversations ended badly.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-20087)

once we get married, we have our own family, there is no others excuse to ask either our ex r married or not. not even our problems. better to have a heart to heart discussion.

VIP Member

Please have a good talk with your husband now. Don't drag it as it's unhealthy for everyone. Good luck ya!

Related Questions

Related Articles