nervous

im gg 38 weeks n im feeling so nervous.

33 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Don't worry babe. No matter you are going through this first or many times, you will feel nervous nearer to date. 😀 I'm going through this for 4th time mid of this year, still feeling nervous 🤭 For now rest well, relax and look out for any sign. Soon you going to meet your bundle of joy 😍 Have a safe and smooth delivery! ❤️

Read more
Super Mom

It will be OK mummy you have come such a long way, compared to what you've already been through delivery will just be a flash. Almost everyone I know (including me) says the idea of delivery was very scary but when it actually happens it's not so bad!

38 weeks 4 days here🙋🏻‍♀️ Feel anxious too as to when the baby is coming out. But with all the uncomfortable sleeping position, I just can't wait for baby to pop! May you have a smooth labour!

10mo trước

Same here, exactly 38 weeks now.. Praying for a safe delivery and healthy baby

Super Mom

I felt really nervous and excited too back then. Your baby is coming to see you real soon! All the best to you!

38 weeks, day 1 here! 😅 feeling nervous and excited at the same time too!! All fhe best mummies! we can do it!

I'm 38 weeks now feeling anxious and nervous... All the best to all the mummy's out there.

u have any signs.. mine still like so comfy inside.. today alrwady 38 weeks 4 days

8mo trước

Me too. I’m 38 weeks and 6 days but there’s still no sign even though I am already inserting primrose oil for a week(3x a day) and do 30 minutes of walking everyday.

Thành viên VIP

Relax. I always tell my friends that if I can do it anyone can! Take care(:

All the best! Stay strong! It will all be worth it 💪💪💪

Thành viên VIP

youre gonna see your baby soon! all the best! hope you have a smooth delivery!