Rants/ Just sharing

Hi I'm a ftm at 20y & a single mum . Can any mum give me answers !! 🥲 My baby is 4month + now she's refusing to sleep past midnight she chose to stay awake till 4am even after her 2am feeding time .. for the past few days 😐 Is it because she's hungry that's why refuse to sleep ?? but she's not being fussy or cranky when she's awake (only when she don't have enough time to sleep) She have also been refusing to drink up 180 ml of formula milk . I was told if baby didn't finish her milk in 1hr then i must throw away the balance of milk . Should I change formula milk instead or that's just normal ? #worryingmom S26 Gold is not cheap afraid it will go to waste plus she's still at stage1🥲🥲 Anyways I'm not breastfeeding ( cause milk didn't produce that much ) and also baby has jaundice when she was born and I have thalassemia so I didn't give baby any since day 1 . #pleasehelp #advicepls #worryingmom

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I gave her 180 ml of formula every 4-5 hours . The Same as 120 ml of formula . but she refuse to drink up 180 ml compared to 120ml 😐

2y trước

Hi. Maybe you can try swaddling ? I read that she drinks water plus melon strips ? Just out of curiosity.. Is it a kind of sweet drink?