My life now

Hi I’m a first time mummy who is rlly scared becoz my whole family don’t know about it as I’m around 2-3 weeks I couldn’t go to the doctor becoz I’m still underage but I’m struggling and don’t know what to do becoz I can’t even go for check up to know more bout the baby anyone could help ??

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Please tell your family and the father of the child about it. You need to go for the scans and take the necessary supplements if you intend to keep the baby. Either ways, they are gonna know about it. If you want to keep the baby, ask along the father of the kid, go to each respective parents, admit the mistake and show them that you both are willing to be responsible for what you’ve created. Proof to them so that they have a reason to come to terms with themselves and also accept the situation willingly. No point hiding, it will be worse for the three of you when you can’t hide your tummy. By then, both parents will only feel like they are forced to accept the situation, especially your own parents.

Read more

I was once in ur situation. I got pregnant at the age of 17. I was so scared to tell my parents. I spilled the tea to my closest friend then to my eldest sister and followed by my parents. My father was very angry. I married to my boyfriend 1yr later. But for sure what we have promised to our unborn at that point of time, we're gonna be better version of ourselves and my eldest daughter now in secondary 1.. My husband and I married for 13 years now with 4 children. Waiting for the 5th one next week.. For sure there'll be ups and downs. Be brave and stand what's right for yourself. ♥️

Read more

understand that you are scared. you don’t have to tell your parents now if you’re scared. but do let a trusted, kind adult know first (maybe your grandma/aunt) and ask them how to approach your parents. you are doing better than you think and for you to write here is a brave thing to do already. it is hard so do remember to be kind to yourself (do things that make you happy like watching your fav shows etc)

Read more

don't be scared. no matter how scared you are of your parents' scolding, you should know deep down whether they will be there for you. it will definitely be good to talk to an adult, so that yall can discuss and make proper decisions together. hiding it won't get you anywhere and in fact will worsen as baby grows, so start planning your next steps now. you can do it, jiayou!

Read more

i feel u.But u need to go to the doctor coz nextime u give birth they need your check up list.I think u need to tell to your parents as early to make you feel better and to your pregnancy.So u dont need to think too much i know its not easy as that, your parents will understand u its more stressful if u always have fear and worrying while your pregnant.Be strong🙂

Read more

I was in your situation and now im a mother of two, i can tell you honestly your family will your best support, either to keep or to abort you still will have to go to the hospital, and if ure underage you will need your parents, so you still will have to break the news to them.

Hi! Would you like to see if any of these services can support you a little more? - Social worker at the nearest FSC to your house, can find from https://www.msf.gov.sg/dfcs/familyservice/default.aspx or Google FSC finder and key in ur postal code - Safe Place

I am also underage and right now I’m pregnant too , tbh when I first found out I was pregnant I was scared too , but I told myself to be brave and told my mum abt it and she didn’t scold me at all . Be brave girl ❤️

1y trước

Most likely yes cuz u still underage

My sister used to be in your situation. Don’t be scared to share with your parents. They love you so much and will accompany you to go through it. You are not alone. Hugs^

you'll need plenty of support throughout the pregnancy and also when baby is born. please share with your parents and don't make decisions on your own. praying for you..