My life now

Hi I’m a first time mummy who is rlly scared becoz my whole family don’t know about it as I’m around 2-3 weeks I couldn’t go to the doctor becoz I’m still underage but I’m struggling and don’t know what to do becoz I can’t even go for check up to know more bout the baby anyone could help ??

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Please tell your family and the father of the child about it. You need to go for the scans and take the necessary supplements if you intend to keep the baby. Either ways, they are gonna know about it. If you want to keep the baby, ask along the father of the kid, go to each respective parents, admit the mistake and show them that you both are willing to be responsible for what you’ve created. Proof to them so that they have a reason to come to terms with themselves and also accept the situation willingly. No point hiding, it will be worse for the three of you when you can’t hide your tummy. By then, both parents will only feel like they are forced to accept the situation, especially your own parents.

Read more