Rant

I’m due next month. The child’s dad left me 2 months ago. My childhood dog died half a month ago. She was the one that gave me all the emotional support that I ever needed since young. I really don’t know what to do. I know I should be emotionally strong enough for the arrival for my baby, but life is getting a little too tough for me. I’m having more panic attacks now, and sometimes I just keep thinking about death. I think I might have depression, I’ve been seeking counseling with one of the counselors, but from time to time, I really feel like my life is so meaningless now. Help :-(

29 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

Dear mama, my heart goes out to you. I will never be able to fully understand how you feel but I have come from the school of life and encountered times when I feel like I cannot go on either. I know it may seem like you can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel but I assure you that we are all where we are meant to be where we are at this exact moment. Really, it’s just life’s way of preparing us for what it really wants for us...only if we are patient enough to wait. I also like to remember that when you’ve reached your lowest point, there’s no where else to go but up. Have faith dearie, take it one day at a time. You’ve done wonderful so far. Just look forward and put one foot in front of the other - write your own story.

Read more