Rant

I’m due next month. The child’s dad left me 2 months ago. My childhood dog died half a month ago. She was the one that gave me all the emotional support that I ever needed since young. I really don’t know what to do. I know I should be emotionally strong enough for the arrival for my baby, but life is getting a little too tough for me. I’m having more panic attacks now, and sometimes I just keep thinking about death. I think I might have depression, I’ve been seeking counseling with one of the counselors, but from time to time, I really feel like my life is so meaningless now. Help :-(

29 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Do you have any family members or close friends to support you? Don't be upset. At least we are here for you too. Now make sure is you are in good state and arrangements after you give birth (confinement lady arrangement, things for you and baby etc).

Stay strong! the moment you hold your lo in your arms, you'll feel better. I went thru difficult times too but whenever I see my baby girl, it feels like I've no worries in the world

Hi, May you have more strength with you. You are doing very great and you should be proud of your self. Stay strong and a happy life awaits you when your baby is in this world

Hug hug. When u see ur baby u will know everything is worth for you u be strong.. find someone to talk, can be ur fren or family. Counselor is also a best option. Stay strong.

Hugs, stay strong for the sake of yourself and baby! Once baby is out definitely will give you a lot of joy than emotion. Jiayou!!

better now than later! look at the bright side of things u have your baby all to yourself and your baby will only love you more :)

You will have a beautiful life with your baby! Keep going! Jiayou. Talk to your family and friends more :)

Thành viên VIP

try to not think so much. everything will be fine ya. keep urself accompanied by people you're comfortable with!

Thành viên VIP

Please do continue with the counselling, surround yourself with family and friends for support. Take care!

Jiayou! Stay strong for your little one. I’m sure you’ll be able to overcome the challenges