if u r not a parent now, wad will u b doing instead?

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am not a parent yet but I hope to be one soon and I am thankful that I have checked off quite a number of things off my "llst" -- travel, worked in a high risk industry, lived abroad, completed my Masters degree overseas, travel (haha I already said that huh) to non-child friendly places and pretty much be as "selfish" as I can because when baby does come, I hope to be selfless and dedicate my life to him or her :)

Read more
Thành viên VIP

I would definitely say traveling with an adventurous friend every quarter! But in order to go on frequent travel, you gotta work work and work to boost up the savings. So at the end of the day, You see me I be work, work, work, work, work, work😅

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-15989)

Thành viên VIP

This is a question I've always asked myself - but I honestly don't know. I'd definitely be working, or maybe just looking for work - one thing I know is that I wasn't interested in university so ...

I am a mother of two I am very happy now but if say that I am not, I think I will be working and working. No children and husband around me, I also don't know want to do next.

Follow my husband on overseas work trip and travelling. And stick to mundane routine.. haha.

if i am not a parents i would want to travel and save money to let them go education.

Thành viên VIP

I would probably be working and enjoying my life a little more

If I'm not a parent, I might have been promoted. 😪

Thành viên VIP

definitely travelling more and working overseas!