2nd pregnancy

Hi mummies, during ur 2nd pregnancy before u found out u r pregnant again whats ur symptoms ? & how early u found out u are pregnant And theres a saying goes like when u r pregnant your first born will be more clingy to u issit a true or a myth ???

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I felt more tired and hungrier than usual. I ate double the portion of every meal. I thought period was coming so I dismissed it. I also had light streak of blood but it went away after a day. then I was late for a week and kept having random pregnancy dreams , my firstborn was abit clingy , I couldn't drink milk tea , felt like vomiting when I pillion bike with hubby. so I took a test after 2 weeks and boom I'm preg 😂 with my firstborn I didn't had any symptoms at all until I was going into my 3rd trimester 😅 no show , no bumps nothing. period was irregular at that point of time so I dismissed the thought of being pregnant 😅 number 2 I found at about 9 weeks into the pregnancy.

Read more

I had no symptoms, we only check a week after I missed my monthly menses. I only had AUR during first tri, fever, low blood. After that all was good till last lap whereby I had acid reflux and sciatica. Yes, my first born was so clingy with me like needs me to bath with her, sleep with her, pat her to sleep, etc. But it depends on your LO. I dont say it is true nor myth.

Read more
Influencer của TAP

I had practically almost all the symptoms but I attributed it to chasing after my active 1yo baby and not eating properly, hence I only found out when I just entered my second trimester 🙊 and my firstborn really has been extremely clingy, I didn't think it was true and there isn't any scientific proof behind it but I guess it just happens lol

Read more

I was more tired than usual. When I put my #1 to nap I usually do not nap. But for 2 days consecutively I fallen asleep together during nap time and couldn’t get up. Also I have strong hunger pangs just after 2 hours of my lunch. Took the pregnancy test on Day 4 of missed period.