I was reading somewhere that there are more germs on the changing table in a shared/public area than in most places. A friend then shared that she just takes her stroller into the baby room and does a diaper change in that? What do you think? Which is better?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I make sure I baby wiped the table before rolling on top of it the changing mat that I brought. But when mom's with me, she even splash the table with some rubbing alcohol and dry it with a tissue. I won't agree to use the stroller in changing the baby's diaper as hmm I can't even imagine how! ^^ If you got no choice or really hates using public places, maybe give it a try inside your car? Just make sure you also cover the seats first with a mat so there'll be "less mess". ;)

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Just think about it - so many infants use the changing tables, and not all parents are hygenic. The cleaners most likely just give the tables a cursory wipe with their rags which have been used on many other surfaces. I place a diaper changing mat on top of the table and change her on that. Changing the baby in a stroller is not a good idea, especially if the baby has a poopy diaper. What if it leaks onto the stroller seat?

Read more
Post reply image

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1926)

thanks