I take 1 year no pay leave this whole year to care for my Now 16 months old LO and my P3 child. I used to earn quite a high salary but now gotta adjust to not having income every month Abd change of lifestyle since it is single income now. I mean I enjoy spending quality time with my kids but I feel anxious seeing my savings depleting day by day . I couldn't really find a part time job cos I need to take care of my children . I have no other help at home . But I feel really bad And often struggle that I couldn't bring income back home. Any sahm faces the same kind of emotions that im feeling right now ? Every day I'll search to see if there is any flexi-hours or part time job that I can take up to help supplement the family income but all in vain :(

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey dear, I have some good news for you. Why don't you try to check out elance.com? You maybe able to find something suitable there. I hope this helps! meanwhile, don't be so hard on yourself. you are doing great, and being the best mom for your child. that's what's more important above everything else. I believe as long as you have good and basic bills paid for, life is good. And when you have your kids and family, nothing else is more important. life is short.

Read more
7y trước

Thanks Ling for your encouraging words :) jus feel bad that hubby gotta work so hard to be the sole breadwinner of the family .. I'll cheer up n try to see if I can find any suitable work to help supplement the income :)