I can't handle smells ?

I can't stand smells and it's making me sick. Especially air fresheners, perfumes, fabric softener, even bath products - I struggle trying to cope when I shower! Can anyone share any tips to overcome this, please? The smells make me feel very sick! ?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh you are very sensitive to smell. Try to use face mask, it helps mask off the smell. But mm.. hope it gets better over time.

5y trước

Thanks so much! Smells still affect me pretty badly at the minute but ya I hope it gets better over time too. But it's all worth it just to be able to experience being pregnant again - my older child is already 12 years old now. ☺️

Super Mom

Are u having baby girl?? Old wives tale predict that pregnant woman scent of smell becomes haywire if having girl...

5y trước

Omg you're making me so excited!! I hope it's true!! Will update you! 🤭

Super Mom

Try medicated oil.. I cannot stand any smell too during early pregnancy.. now its better

5y trước

I decided to try the medicated oil and it works for me! Thank you so much for the tip! ☺️

When I was preggie I also like that I Guess no way to get over this

Go perfume free, and sipping ginger tea or hot lemon water may help

5y trước

Oh yes I've gone perfume free for so long now - I had to rush home during lunch time to change my outfit just because I put perfume on and the whole time at work I was gagging! Hot tea definitely helps but unfortunately not when I'm in car/ taxi rides with smells - including air fresheners 😅

I use medicated oil. It helps alot for me!

5y trước

Thanks hon! 💕

Thành viên VIP

I put some medicated oil on my nose area

5y trước

I decided to try again as I received the same tip from so many mommies! 🤭 I used some fruit scented medicated oils (FreshCare) and it works for me!! Thanks so much for the tip! ☺️

Try putting medicated oil. Help alot

5y trước

I decided to try it and it works for me too! Thanks so much for the tip! ☺️

Medicated oil worked for me too

5y trước

I decided to try it and it works for me too!! Thank you so much for this tip! 💓

Thành viên VIP

It will last for a few months.